Highest technology infrastructure
Round the clock
Automatic Speech Recognition - ASR
What is Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR)?
Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) is a technology which allows interaction of a person with a computer through speech.
Why speech recognition?
- It allows the callers to make transactions in IVR through speech instead of dialing (DTMF) which also brings cost effectivity.
- It allows you to always provide high quality services without the variability which is based on knowledge and skills of customer representatives.
- In DTMF IVR, it allows receiving service within a much shorter time by eliminating the most common problem of customers’ getting lost among the menus.
- It allows providing service on 24/7 basis.
- It has a user friendly interface.
- There is no limitation imposed by touchtone menus.
- It leads new technologies and enables you to gain prestige in the eyes of your customers and competitors.